Facebook is the most popular social media app. It is widely used by people. Millions of people use Facebook in a day. It is the most efficient way of talking with your beloved.
Everybody tries to make their social media accounts more engaging and dynamic in order to attract more followers, notably if they have h public accounts. Stories provide your friends or followers an insight into your life and make it easier for them to relate to you.
including music in your story is a terrific approach to pique the attention of the viewer and encourage them to watch your material. You can add music from your music collection or from apps available, and you can even activate lyrics. We can assist you if you want to know How to add music to Facebook story but you don’t know how.
Because a Facebook story only lasts 24 hours, it is the perfect way to share things you might regret afterward. It is a handy tool that allows you to say whatever’s on your mind without having it stay on your profile the next day. you can either add music to your photo or video or make a separate music story.
On the desktop version of Facebook, though there are not many stories featured. Adding music or gifts to stories is not possible from your desktop. As a result, you will need your phone.
Add music to a Facebook story
- On your ios or android smartphone, open the Facebook app.
- Go to ‘’create story’’ from your Facebook feed.
- Here you have to select music
- You can browse the collection or pick a category that interests you. however, you can choose from featured tracks or search for a song using the search field.
- To add music to your Facebook story, simply click on it.
- After you have chosen your song, the camera roll will open, allowing you to choose photographs or videos to go with it. If you only want to use music for your Facebook story slide the camera roll down. Select the photo or video you want to use in your Facebook story if you don’t want to use it.
- In the center of the screen, your track will show as an icon. Select it by clicking on it. This will involve changing the style of the icons, such as horizontal, vertical, and so on. You can also edit your chosen track to only use the parts of the song that you like. A small cutting tool at the top of your screen will also trim your video. After that, align your reduced video with the audio you have chosen. The length of your Facebook story is restricted to 30 seconds.
- Simply carry the music icon and move it to the bottom of your screen, where a rubbish bin will emerge, to delete the song you have picked and discover another.
- If you are satisfied with your choice, you may now experiment with colors and other features.
- When you are finished, click ‘’share to the story,’’ and you are done.
Add stickers, gifts, and more to your story
- You can add extra aspects to your story after you have added the music if you want to make it more interesting. Lyrics can be moved, pushed to the side, or rolled at the bottom.
- To see your selections, tap the sticker button. There are numerous elements you can include. By clicking the emotion button, you can start a conversation thread with your contacts, create a poll, ask a question about the song, or add your current state of mind.
- You can also include gifts, stickers, doodles,s and type text. Afterward, you can tag your friends who might like the song. Using two fingers you may resize and move things around to make them fit.
- If you don’t like what you have created, simply slide one or more items to the bottom of the screen to remove them.
Audio music files
Audio files cannot be uploaded to Facebook, however, you can convert your audio to a video and then submit it. You can use the background of your podcast or music cover art for your new videos. You can also add text and solid colors to your videos to make them more attractive and beautiful.
Facebook is popular social media app. people like to use it. Posting on Facebook is the best way of sharing your best time with your friends. Sometimes you want to get attention. Adding music to your story is the best way of getting more likes.
One of the best ways to acquire attention and enhance interaction is to leverage facebook’s story feature. Everyone should know how to add music to a Facebook story because it draws the viewer’s attention to the content of your tale. We are confident you have figured out how to incorporate music into your story.
Without copyright, how can you post music to Facebook?
Make a license request. While there are many places to find music, you will need to secure a license from the music owner if you wish to use a piece of music that has copyright
Make use of facebook’s music library
Use music that is not licensed.
What is the best way to add custom music to a story?
Tap to the new ‘’music’’ option under the record button when the camera opens. Find a song, cut out the part you want, then record a video while the song plays in the background. When your friends are viewing your photo or video on your story, they will hear the song playing in the background.
It is possible to add your own audio music to your Facebook story?
On your iPhone or Android devices, go to the Facebook app and tap ‘’create a story’’ or add to the story’’ at the top of the newsfeed. At the top of the screen, tap ‘’music’’ to create a new post with music. You can also select a photo or video from your camera roll and later add music.