Facebook’s aim, from its inception in 2004, has been to empower people to create communities and bring the globe closer together. People use Facebook to keep in touch with friends and family, to learn about what’s happening in the world, and to share and express what’s important to them.
The news feed, where the user sees content from his Facebook friends and the pages he follows, is one of facebook’s most important features. Messenger is used for messaging, the timeline is used to display the user’s information and content that has been posted or shared, the wall is used to display the user’s content and events are used to display the user’s events.
Users often make changes to their Facebook so that they attract viewers and gain more likes. Sometimes people want to change their Facebook settings because they get bored of seeing old things. In this article, you will learn How to change cover photos on Facebook. This article will be very helpful for you.
- The bigger photo at the top of your profile, above your profile photo, is known as a cover picture. Cover photographs, like your profile picture, are public which means that anybody who visits your page may see this. A Facebook cover photo can be used to promote your business and acquaint people with it.
- If you are making a Facebook cover photo, 851 x 315 pixels is the preferred size. The smallest size that you can use is 339 x 150 pixels. Your cover image, when utilized effectively, may have a long-lasting impact on your audience, so take advantage of it and invest work into producing an image that reflects your personality and encourages them to read the remainder of your material.
Change cover photo from the app
- At the top right of the app, tap the menu button.
- Select your profile photo.
- The bottom of your current cover photo, click the camera icon.
- Update the cover photo, choose one of the following alternatives.
- Select an image from your device, click upload photo.
- To make a previously posted image the cover photo, go to Facebook and select photo. On some devices, this is known as select from the album.
- Create a cover collage by selecting photographs from your device to create a collage for your photo.
- You can pick from landscapes, textures, and other designs within the app to create your own artwork.
- Find the image you wish to use as your Facebook cover photo and pick it.
- If necessary, drag the image to ensure that it fits properly in the cover photo box, and then hit save or use on some apps.
Change Facebook cover photo on the desktop
- Login to your page on facebook.com on your mac or pc.
- Select ‘’update cover photo’’ in the top left corner of your cover photo by hovering over it.
- A menu will appear, giving you the chance to update or alter your cover photo from a variety of selections.
- To choose a profile photo that has already been submitted to Facebook, click select to upload a photo from your computer. Click upload photo. You can choose from a variety of stock photos by clicking select artwork. Creating a collage allows you to select a group of photographs to combine into a cover photo.
- Depending on whatever option you select, you will be asked to choose from a variety of photographs.
- Choose the photo you want to use as your cover photo.
- Drag the photo around the screen until it fills the frame with the appropriate portion of the image. This will show up as your cover photo, and you can edit its positioning from here.
To make your cover photo the best
- Selecting a picture from your computer or your page at random isn’t the best option. Additionally, the image should fit properly on the screen, in addition to having a specific purpose for your specific page.
- If you want your image to load quickly, make sure that it is less than 100 KB in size.
- A PNG is best for images featuring a logo or text, and a JPG is best for “real-life” images.
- Choose the best cover photo to make your Facebook account attractive. This will surely be liked by your friends.
As you know Facebook is a public app. it is widely used by people. It was just a photo-sharing app for college students at the beginning but now it becomes a way to talk, sharing your sweet memories with others. If you want that person to like your posts and if you want to get more popular then you have to make your posts, and profiles, and cover photos more beautiful.
If you want to hide your cover photo from others then you can do this from privacy settings. You can choose the options only to share with friends and others. After reading this article you will be able to change your cover photo. It is very simple to change.
Why can’t I update the cover photo on my Facebook page?
Closeout and reopen the Facebook mobile app if you are using it. Make sure you are connected to a dependable date or wifi network if you are using a mobile device. Refresh the page and try again if you are on a computer. Wait till later to change your profile image.
How can I alter my Facebook cover photo without posting it?
You can make this update private if you don’t want it to be visible to the public or if you want to alter your Facebook profile image without informing your friends. To do so, select only me from the drop-down menu next to the date. That concludes our discussion.
How can I update my Facebook cover photo?
- Tap your name in the top right corner of Facebook.
- In the bottom right corner of your cover photo, tap.
- Tap select from an album to select a photo from your device or upload a photo to upload a photo from your device.
- Adjust the photo by dragging it.
- Select set as cover photo from the drop-down menu.