Nowadays we are living in a world of technology. It makes our life very interesting. All of you use social media apps. These apps provide you with a lot of fun. Facebook is the most popular social media app. This being popular day by day
In this article, you will learn ‘’how to hide pictures on Facebook’’
Facebook is an American online social networking site owned by meta platforms. Facebook was established in 2004. With approximately three billion users as of 2021, Facebook has become the world’s largest social network, with roughly half of those using it every day.
With 2.6 billion monthly active users it is called the king of social media. Newsfeed, timeline, wall, events like comments and reactions, groups, notification, and other features make u facebook.
You can add an infinite amount of photographs to your Facebook profile to share with coworkers, clients, or friends. The default privacy setting on the social networking website makes all of your posted photographs visible to all of your friends, which is not optimal always. The audience selector tool on Facebook allows you to conceal photographs so that only you can see them.
Many individuals take advantage of this function to take advantage of Facebook’s limitless photo storage, which works similarly to a cloud service. You may also conceal photographs from certain people, which is useful if you want to keep your personal and professional lives separate on Facebook.
Hide individual Facebook photos
- First, you have to open your Facebook app on your mobile
- Then sign up into your account
- Enter into your profile and tap on photos from the screen
- Select the uploads or album option then select the photo you want to hide
- Select edit post privacy from the three dots in the upper right corner of the photo
- Here change the photo privacy only to me. To see this option you may need to hit see more.
- To save your setting tap the back arrow
Hide the entire album on Facebook
- In the beginning, you have to open your Facebook mobile app on your mobile
- Sign in to your account
- Enter into your profile and select photos
- Tap on albums then select the album you wish to hide
- To edit select the three dots on the upper side
- Convert the audience selector field into public
- You have to tap more to see more options
- To save your changes tap the back arrow and tap done
- The albums, profile pictures, cover photos, videos, mobile uploads, and timeline photos can be hidden. Using the same techniques as before you can conceal each individual photo in the album.
Edit privacy setting
- Open your Facebook app
- Enter in your profile picture
- Tap on photos from the list click on albums
- Tap on that album you want to change
- To adit click on three dots at the top right of your screen
- Click on the privacy settings
- Select a new audience
- Tap on save
Hide tagged photos
Sometimes you don’t like some of your pictures and you don’t want that anyone tagged you in that picture. Then you simply asked that person for not tagging you. you can also remove the tag.
If you want to remove the tag then you can remove it very simply. Just follow the given below steps
- Open the photo in you are tagged
- Select the ‘’more option’’
- And from the list select ‘’remove tag’’
- Here you have two possibilities, first, you can ask the person who shares your post to remove it from Facebook or you can also remove the tag photo
- Then select Profile and Tagging from the Settings menu. Change the audience of those postings from Everyone to Only me in the Tagging section.
Hide photos of you
- Go to your Facebook app
- Sign in to your account
- Select the three bars menu then tap on ‘’settings and privacy’’ then choose settings from the given option.
- From the privacy section choose ‘’profile and tagging’’
- From tagging list select ‘’who can see posts, you are tagged in on your profile’’ change this option to only me. Tap on see more to know this option
- Click on ‘’back’’ to save your changes
Hide photos from Facebook on desktop
- On the web browser open Facebook and enter your account.
- Enter into your profile tap photos under your bio
- Select your photo albums and then select the pictures you want to hide.
- Tap on the three dots and select ‘’edit post audience’’
- In the edit, post audience select only me
Facebook is a popular social media app. It provides people with a huge platform. Approximately 2.6 billion people use Instagram in a month. Posts on Instagram are the best way to share memories with others. Some of your pictures that you don’t want that your friends see you can hide that posts. You can hide your pictures very easily. You can also hide your tagged pictures. It maintains your privacy.
What’s the best way to make my photos private?
To access your photos, go to your profile and choose the Photos tab. Then choose the photo you’d like to make private. In the top right corner, click the three dots. Choose Edit post-security.
Why is Facebook beneficial to the world?
It is a news and entertainment source. It is a place to start a business, as well as a place to make sure your loved ones are safe during a crisis. Most importantly, Facebook has brought the world together, allowing individuals to connect with friends and family in ways that were before impossible.
I don’t want to delete my images, therefore how can I conceal them on Facebook?
Hide a Post on Facebook (Without Deleting It)
- Facebook can be used for a variety of purposes
- To remove a post from your Timeline, select Hide from Timeline from the downward-facing arrow next to it.
- The post will be hidden from your Timeline if you click or press Hide.
- Click or touch Activity Log to reveal a post that has been hidden.