A lot of people use WhatsApp, and all of us scroll through Instagram news feeds. We will receive updates from family, friends, and from businesses. The Instagram stories may be much larger than another person. It’s good luck for all Instagram users that it has a muted option. How to mute and unmute someone on Instagram a person you don’t like. In this way, you will be safe from unwanted stories on your Instagram. it saves you time from watching unwanted stories.
Instagram stories are quite different from other apps, They are posted on the right side at the top of the mobile screen. They are very unique. they stay you up to date with your content. But sometimes some users are over rushing the stories and sometimes you have to follow a lot of accounts, maybe you are handling a business through an Instagram account, and you are so busy that you have no time to see Instagram stories. Then it is a great opportunity for you to mute your Instagram stories.
When you follow someone and they post very frequently it will be very irritating for you. There is an option that you can block them or unfollow them, but if you don’t want to do this there is another option that you can mute them.
Mute An Instagram Story
If you are not sure how to mute an Instagram story then at the top of your app there is your friend’s profile icon. By scrolling them right you will find many more friends’ stories that they had shared with you.
You always have a chance to buy cheap Instagram followers according to your need.
Long press on the icon
- When you tap on a story it will start but if you long-press the story it will give you the option to mute or view the profile.
- If you tap mute then you will not receive their contents. By doing this you will be saved from unwanted content and over-rushing stories.
- And If you want to mute both stories and posts then that is the following button near the profile.
- In the second step appears the mute button.
- Now tap on posts and stories. Now you can’t receive the posts and stories. If you only want to mute the stories then tap on stories only.
- But if you want to mute a person only when you come across his story then you have to tap the three menu buttons near the image.
- Then tape the mute from stories.
- Here you can see the mute option from the menu and tap the mute button.
When you mute someone it is best than blocking because it does not depress others that they are ignored. By using this feature you can never hurt anybody. This is a very good feature to take a break from stories without hurting others. It is one of the best features of Instagram.
Unmute instagram stories
Sometimes you want to unmute your stories but it seems very difficult. You think that you can’t do it but it is quite simple as you mute a story in the same way you can un-mute the story. Sometimes accidentally you mute your friend but know you want to un-mute his story. There are three steps to unmute the Instagram story
By Quick And Simple Method
A long time ago you had muted a story and now you don’t remember the username. It is also possible that you don’t remember whether you mute a story or not. Then this is the simple method;
- Scroll out toward the right at the top of your application you will find greyed profiles. Tap one of them.
- Tap long press on the profile picture.
- Tap on unmute button. Now you can see your friend’s story on your feed.
Going To Their profile
- Open Instagram if you want to unmute the stories.
- Click on the following button
- From the menu click on Mute
- Toggle the switches from blue to grey
- Now your stories are unmuted
From Instagram Settings
Instagram has introduced its ‘mute’ and ‘unmute’ versions recently so you have to update your Instagram. Then all listed above will not work. Then you have to try this instead of all of the above.
- Open your Instagram profile then click the settings from hamburger, then tap on privacy, tap on your muted accounts
- Here you find all the muted accounts, tap the account you want to unmute
- It will take you to the user profile
How to find contacts on Instagram?
The end result is the same if you want to mute a story then long press on the Instagram story and tape the mute then you find three options;
- Mute the person’s posts
- Mute the stories
- Or mute the both
Pressing on one of them you can mute your contents. And if you want to unmute Instagram followers for some purposes then tap on greyed profile tap on privacy then tap on unmute. In this way, you can mute or unmute a person. It is very useful for users. It is easy to use. I like this feature of Instagram very much. It is very helpful for me.